Thursday, November 8, 2007

hmm


This is what I am thinking with the color, now the green i already have might be a bit darker then this pic so it might not work right. Anyway, any suggestions? I might just try it and see if it works. These are going to be very limited so I might do two colors to make them more special but I don't want to hurt the design..hmm. In other news, my band (Andy Shaw Band) is going to start playing at Ruby's on Summit (Ruby Tuesday..its a bar people, not the restaurant) every Monday in December and we are whipping up a plan to do like a weekly crafter thing there possibly,,,its in the works, it MIGHT not happen but we're hoping! :) Also, if you are in Grandview you can check my bro and me out at Old Bag o Nails in Grandview every Wednesday from 7-10pm so check it out we do folky stuff, beatles covers, damien rice, and originals and I play my fiddle. Not much going on with Bootleg at the second. More later?

No comments: