Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I haven't?


Wow, I haven't blogged in almost 5 days. So I made some wristbands but I am still working on them, when I feel like it I will get some pics up. Vintage fabric (from skirts) pretty sweet looking. My latest endeavor is getting back into the sculpey realm. I used to play with sculpey a lot when I was little with my best friend Brian, his mom made the coolest little bunnies, she was really good at it. I am testing some stuff, I burnt some things yesterday :( and am experimenting with freezing and such. Not too many brilliant things yet, I made a cool finger necklace pendant that I burnt, damnit. I will have to ressurect that. I think I am going to do a line of scary/gore type jewelry, any suggestions? Eyeball earings, puss filled toe necklace pendants, hah..I am grossing myself out. The picture is a beer bottle pendant that also burnt, going to have to re-do that as well.

No comments: