Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Woot



So my new found friend from Etsy Daniela wrote about me on her blog...thanks so much Daniela! It is always nice to have someone write about you to see their perspective on your work. You can only describe yourself so much to people without sounding repetitive and like an ass at times. "Oh it's like the most original stuff out there" Ha. Anyway check out her store on etsy as well, I love her clean design sense. If I were a girl, I might buy something from her! :) Thanks to all who came out to Independent's Day as well, I am off to a gig now but I will post some pics up soon..actually Mike from What The Rock!? has to email them to me because my cameras batteries are all weird, I charge them and they still don't work...hmph. Alright, till next time.

No comments: