Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Item Posted


So another installment of North Market Artisan Sundays is now gone, thanks for all who came out, I appreciate the familiar faces and support. I want anyone who is reading this to come out to the next one on October 5th, it is the last one. I think this event is really cool and needs some more publicity and advertising. I don't think the North Market usually does as well on Sundays and this is a cool event to spark some business there and it is great for Columbus. The more things going on the more things go on..if that makes sense. If no one comes out then..it just continues to suck..not that C-Bus sucks..im just saying...the perpetuation of suck only allows for more sucking...? Ha, but seriously. So please support things like this, it seems to have done ok, but not really well, luckily for me it was not that expensive to do as a vendor but if I knew the sales would be like they are this year for the next year (if they even do it) I would not do it again.

That being said, I posted a new wristband on etsy and my display looked sweet in my mind! :) I came home and realized the Ohio wristbands I had on my display are not actually finished..ha. Only one of them was completed, so I will finish those and post some on Etsy. I am working on getting a web designer to overhaul my website, sorry it has been down..it really needs to be up again..grr, web design is evil. I appreciate all who signed my mailing list and I will be sending out some stuff soon to those people as well. If you want to be on it, post a comment on here I will be happy to add you. Thanks again, the next sale I will be doing is....lemme check my calendar and get back to you! :)

will post pics of north market too in a bit.

No comments: