Monday, April 7, 2008

I see all!

So the Dispatch put out an article, and I have a feeling since I told him I am the only guy at the Crafty Cotillion meetings (Tawd, seriously you are missing out) I was mentioned in the article! (see above pic..that's a picture of the online article..ha) Here is the rest of the article. So in other news, I will be participating in the North Market Craft Sundays (that is my vote for the name) coming up in May (the 4th is the first one) and then every 1st Sunday of the month after that. I am pumped. Oh yeah, does anyone need some work? I am kinda out of a job, my part time job fell through so in the meantime I do need some work, anyone want to hire me to watch tv for them? hah, maybe babysit? I don't know, I don't want to end up selling my body again, that was just too hard..ha. Let me know seriously, otherwise I got some new stuff coming, I am updating my etsy page every so often as well so check it. Word.

1 comment:

stinkybomb said...

congrats on the dispatch love.
I don't know how you put up with all us ladies.