Saturday, November 14, 2009

North Market Holiday

Hey guys, sorry long time no talk, I know I know..just been busy with the band and all that. So I got accepted into the North Market Holiday Open House and Craft Extravaganza (also known as the longest and most annoying name EVER fest..ha) so that will be Saturday December 5th 8am-5pm AND Sunday the 6th 12p-5pm, two days this year. Holiday themed food tastings, live music, artisans/crafter sale (where u can find ME) upstairs, and lots more to check out! This is a great event every year and I love participating in it. Like I said, vendors will be upstairs so make sure to check us out among the hustle and bustle. My good friends Ben and Barb will be helping out and selling some of their goods as well including some hand sewn wallets, silk-screened tees, some totes, and maybe more? We just ordered a bunch of American Apparel tees which I am excited about putting my snake design (most likely) on. That is it for now, see you soon!

No comments: