Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks!


Thanks to all who came out to North Market this past Sunday. I actually made some money and I met some cool people. Shout out to the guy in the Clippers hat, I believe your name was Drew..ehh sorry! But I know your friends name was Brittany. I appreciate the help with the store names! Also thanks to everyone who just shows an interest in my stuff, I love making t-shirts and wristbands and what not and it helps to have some support in terms of people saying "hey, this is cool stuff". I am getting ready to release some special silver ink Ohio Pride Wristbands with black pinstripe fabric and some with special sewn on labels, those are gonna be nice. More about those soon. My camera was not working so I did not get pictures but the day pretty much looked like the above picture (of the last North Market Sunday) More soon...

No comments: