Friday, August 1, 2008

Da Beach


Off to Rehobeth Beach, Delaware tomorrow morning (Saturday). I am so excited to not have to do anything for a week...oh man. My life right now consists of playing a show almost every night with my brother or band which is great! I love it, but its tiring, especially when a lot of the shows you don't get a TON of people that are interested. It is really great though to get that one table at a restaurant that loves you. Today we had a couple buy two cds from us, they had just heard us for the first time today so it was so great they had faith in us. So anyway, no complaints that my job is playing music right now but it does get tiring like anything else. so BEACH! and Dogfish Brewery restaurant, and beach, and rented house with family and cooking and fun times, and beach, and hopefully Andy and I will get a long and write some songs together. Bootleg news? Well, check out my etsy page...and I will be back in a week! WOOT! BTW, I googled beach..and this is what I found.

No comments: