Wednesday, June 4, 2008

cool tees, slow sundays


So the North Market show this passed Sunday was very slow, but the weather was great and I met some cool people. Thanks to everyone that DID come out, though they were few and far between, I don't know what it was...graduation parties, people just wanted to be at the park? You win some and you lose some I guess. Thanks to those who purchased Bootleg products, I am always trying to get something new out so it helps to have that monetary support.

In other news, I am always looking at Etsy and I am going to try to do some features on here periodically. So this is a shop called fiftyseven-thirtythree and it is really cool. Especially love the photos of the products, soo nice. The designs are great so check them out!

Other news, I might be applying for Craftin' Outlaws that is if I am not in Chilicothe area for the "Something Fantastic" festival my band is playing in...I think I will not be able to do Craftin' Outlaws which really sucks...we'll see.

No comments: